Welcome to Anime Lockdown! In order to provide a safe, inclusive, and welcoming environment for everyone, we require you to play by the rules. Don’t worry. It’s nothing ridiculous.
1) Be Respectful The Internet is often a mean place, but the Anime Lockdown Discord is designed to be a safe place for us to chat about our shared interests. This is not a place for attacks, shaming, or disrespecting others. We won’t tolerate jerks, and will kick you out if you are being one
2) No Slurs or Discriminatory Language As an add-on to the previous rule about being respectful: racism, sexism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, ageism, xenophobia, ableism, as well as all slurs are prohibited.
3) Keep things somewhat family friendly. No NSFW material allowed. Be mindful of what you say. Anime Lockdown is an all-ages event. Keep things PG-13.
4) Be Ethical Keep things shared here private unless you have the consent of all involved parties. Don’t post other people’s private information in here either without their consent. Do not share messages from this server outside this server without permission.
5) Respect the Mods We’re all volunteers here. Our job is to keep this a safe and enjoyable environment for all attendees. If you see something that needs our attention, please file an anonymous report with this form and we will address it. https://animelockdown.com/anonymous-report/
6) Be Respectful of Boundaries While we encourage you to make friends and form new connections, keep people’s boundaries in mind. Don’t DM someone without permission and be considerate of how often you may be @-ing someone (including in replies). Of course, feel free to contact any Mod over DM.
7) The Air Bud Double Negative Rule You may be kicked or banned from this server even if there is no rule exists saying something isn’t allowed. We reserve the right to remove individuals as needed.
8) The rules are a living document Review the rules and any possible updates in the #rules channel on Discord.
Last edited July 4, 2021